Easy ways to donate money to A.P.A.D.
APAD is a nonprofit dog charity, which relies on the financial support from compassionated individuals and (local) businesses to care for the hundreds of dogs that enter APAD each year.
Your gift will help us care for and feed all the lost and abandoned dogs that come through our doors. Whether it’s a one-time donation, or an ongoing monthly sponsorship, every single euro donated helps our homeless dogs have a real chance at life.
We suggest a couple of donation options so you can look for the one that suits you best. If you have any questions please don´t hesitate to contact us and we will provide you with more information.
Bank transfers and payments into our account:
- Amount: the amount you can spend
- Description: Donation
- Our account with Banco Sabadell: IBAN: ES28 0081 1187 0500 0117 9022
- BIC (Swift): BSAB ESBB
- Do not forget to provide your personal details when making a deposit or transfer
- If you do have an account with PAYPAL, you can also use it to make your donation
- If you do not have an account with PAYPAL you can still make your donation and pay with your credit or debit card
Fixed recurring donation
If you have a bank account in Spain and prefer to make a fixed monthly contribution, please fill out the following form with the essential information. We will debit the amount you have selected from your bank on the 5th day of each month until you tell us otherwise. If you account is abroad you should make the payments yourself every month.
Micro Donations with Teaming