Volunteering and its Surprising Benefits
How Giving to Others Makes You Healthier and Happier
Would you like to make a difference by helping to give our dogs a second chance in life? Would you like to be part of great team that shares your passion for dogs? Then volunteering might be something for you!
All activities of A.P.A.D. are managed by volunteers and range from activities directly involving the dogs, administrative tasks, managing events, press and marketing, fundraising, communication, education, etc.
In this moment we especially need volunteers for fundraisers and event organizing.
The activities take place during the week as well in the weekends and are managed in different places depending of the type of activity. For example most dog related activities take place at A.P.A.D. but events will mainly take place outside A.P.A.D.. The time schedules depend on the kind of volunteering activity and the opening times of A.P.A.D..
We welcome all people that want to help us but we expect volunteers to show commitment and continuity. Volunteering work is not just an activity that you do just for fun when you feel like. Our dogs depend on your availability and commitment.
How can I become a volunteer?
If you want to be a volunteer of A.P.A.D. you have to satisfy a few basic requirements that will guarantee that your contribution is what A.P.A.D. needs to realize its objectives. On top of this, you have to be willing to dedicate time and effort and commit yourself in a serious and responsible way. Only with serious volunteers A.P.A.D. can make sure that the hundreds of dogs receive the care they deserve and guarantee the successful functioning of A.P.A.D. and its different activities.
Sociedad Protectora de Animales de Denia y Comarca
Partida Madrigueres Sud 36 C
03700 Denia (Alicante)
You can fill out the form here:
I, the undersigned,
- Am 18 years or over, and emotionally and mentally competent, and I acknowledge that I have fully read and understood the terms of this volunteering agreement and I have signed of my own free will
- Will perform my volunteering role to the best of my ability
- Fully understand and acknowledge that my volunteering services are to be performed subject to the policies and procedures of A.P.A.D. and are strictly voluntary, without pay or compensation of any sort
- Agree to assume all risks associated with the performance of my services, including but not limited to the use of personal vehicles and personal property the transport, safety and conduct of dogs in my charge on and off Shelter grounds
- I generally and specifically waive, forever discharge and release A.P.A.D. from all claims, past, present or future which can ever be asserted arising out of any injuries or damages, mental or physical, sustained by me while participating as a volunteer on or off facility grounds
- Agree that this contract may be cancelled at any time at the discretion of either party.
- Agree that neither party intends any employment relationship to be created either now or at any time in the future
Signed digitally by sending the form below: